RACE DATE: July 8, 2017
There are jobs Wednesday – Monday as well as race day…
so browse the sign up sheet…
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- FREE LUNCH (yes, there is such a thing) for all RACE DAY volunteers
- FREE T-SHIRT
- The satisfaction of helping others
- POST RACE VOLUNTEER PARTY & FREE DINNER – Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Thanks to MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN for hosting the
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Join our fun, enthusiastic volunteer crew! Get involved and be part of a fun race in a beautiful place!
We are looking for 250 great folks to be part of a fun race in a beautiful place!
* Be a part of the action by supporting local and visiting triathletes!
* Here’s your chance to body-mark the hottest athletes around without getting slapped!
* Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra raffle fundraiser.
* Help out with pre-event or race day activities, or both!
* Interested? Questions? Email HERE
for ALL your help recruiting volunteers and helping us with the triathlon
Oh! Ridge Campsites are available for volunteers
Camping costs $60 for the weekend and keeps you close to your race spot and to the fun!
Offers campsites open to the public race weekend. RV, store, laundry, full hook-ups and more…